The present General Terms and Conditions of Use have been drawn up to define the conditions under which the Site is to be used by each Visitor (designated as any individual or legal entity that accesses the Site, in particular in order to consult the publicly available information or connect to their personalized space via a link accessible on the Site).
Consultation of the Site and / or use of the services available on the Site shall be subject to unreserved acceptance by the Visitor of the present General Terms and Conditions of Use.
Access to certain products and services presented on the Site may be subject to restrictions for certain individuals or in certain countries. Anyone deciding to access the Site must comply with the legislation and regulations in force in his or her country of residence.
The information regarding the services publicly offered on the Site is provided for general information purposes is not intended to be exhaustive and has no contractual value. This information may not under any circumstances be viewed as advice for which HENNER may incur liability under the terms of the insurance code. Only the General Terms and Conditions of Sale and the contract signed when subscribing for a service are contractually binding.
Visitors are invited to contact a consultant via the ‘ Request information ’ and ‘ Request an estimate ’ sections or by means of one of the other information request forms on the Site should they require any clarifications, additional information or advice regarding the HENNER products and services presented on the Site.
Publisher, designer and creator of the Site : Société HENNER, a ‘société par actions simplifiée’ (simplified joint stock company) with a share capital of 8,212,500 euros, registered in France in the Nanterre ‘Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés’ (trade and companies register) under the number 323 377 739, operating under the supervision of the ACPR (Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution, or Prudential Supervision and Resolution Authority) : www.acpr.banque-france.fr, 61 rue Taitbout 75436 Paris Cedex 09, and having its registered office at 14 boulevard du Général Leclerc 92200 Neuilly-sur-Seine.
Telephone number: 01 55 62 90 00
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Name of the Managing Editor: Mr. Charles ROBINET-DUFFO, Chief Executive Officer of the HENNER company.
HENNER, a simplified joint stock company with a share capital of 8,212,500 euros, entered in the Nanterre trade and companies register under the number 323 377 739, and having its registered office at 14 boulevard du Général Leclerc 92200 Neuilly-sur-Seine.
Telephone number: 01 55 62 90 00
Email address: email@example.com
The Site provides information regarding the products and services that are designed, distributed and / or administered by:
- HENNER, a simplified joint stock company with a share capital of 8,212,500 euros, entered in the Nanterre trade and companies register under the number 323 377 739, operating under the supervision of the ACPR (Prudential Supervision and Resolution Authority) : acpr.banque-france.fr, 61 rue Taitbout 75436 Paris Cedex 09, and having its registered office at 14 boulevard du Général Leclerc 92200 Neuilly-sur-Seine.
Number in the ORIAS (single register of insurance brokers): 07.002.039
European VAT number: FR 48323377739
Telephone number: 01 55 62 90 00
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hereinafter referred to as ‘ HENNER ’.
HENNER is an insurance intermediary and administrator, acting on behalf of third parties with authorization in France. Its role is that of a broker and / or manager of the products and services of its partners as duly authorized insurers. Visitors may obtain the names of HENNER’s insurance company partners, by making the appropriate request in the ‘Request information ’ sections on the Site.
The Site enables Visitors:
- to obtain information regarding :
- available HENNER insurance products (such as supplementary health and pension plans, funeral cover, insurance for expatriation/ deployment/ moving abroad, life accidents cover, vehicle insurance, home insurance, school insurance, etc.),
- the HENNER Group, its commitments to ethical practices, its establishments in France and throughout the world,
- recruitment and vacancies with the HENNER team,
- HENNER’s press releases ;
- to contact – or ask to be contacted by – HENNER for operations connected to the products and services on offer (requests for information / further details regarding an offer, an emergency, the Carte Blanche care network) ;
- to contact – or ask to be contacted by – administrators regarding an operational problem with the Site ;
- to request an estimate for an offer ;
- for certain offers, to access the simulator for premium calculations ;
- to download sales brochures / technical data sheets relating to offers ;
- to consult the question & answer sections relating to the products and services on offer and the activities relating thereto, and to the functioning of the Site and personalized space ;
- to consult the ‘Advice Files’, the information provided and the latest news regarding insurance products available and the activities relating thereto ;
- to sign up for HENNER’s RSS newsfeeds ;
- to watch videos regarding HENNER’s activities.
HENNER is entirely unable to guarantee uninterrupted functioning, free from any faults or computer bugs. In particular, it may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or restrict access to all or part of the Site, reserve access to the Site – or to certain parts of the Site – to a specific category of Members,
- adapt, modify or suspend access to the Site for the purposes of maintenance such as updates, or for any other legitimate reason.
HENNER shall do all it can to warn the Visitor in the event of unavailability of the Site, by any appropriate means and in particular through an announcement on the home page of the Site.
Unavailability of the Site shall not under any circumstances constitute a ground for liability on the part of HENNER and shall not entitle the Visitor to any compensation.
Access to the Site is restricted to adults. HENNER may ask Visitors to provide proof of their age, in particular in the context of an application for membership.
5.1 Nature of the data collected
- his or her identity (surname, forename, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, country of origin, etc.),
- his or her family circumstances (civil status, marital status, details of spouse and children),
- his or her professional and non-professional activities with a bearing on the commercial relations (profession and area of activity, information regarding employer, professional background, employment sought, website, name of previous insurance and previous insurance contract, information regarding moveable property such as vehicles and other items, type of contract sought, destination country, subscription to a health insurance fund, social security regime, requirements / preferences regarding an insurance contract),
- his or her health (information regarding periods spent by the Visitor in hospital, his or her optical and dental requirements, and anticipated treatment),
- his or her commercial connection with HENNER (comments, how the Visitor discovered HENNER, reasons for his or her request to be contacted),
- his or her
- his or her criminal record and security measures, as well as those relating to interested parties and stake holders in the contract,
- or to implementation of the contract, claim management and the provision of services.
Declarations have been made to the CNIL regarding this automated processing of personal data.
5.2 Mandatory / optional nature of the data requested
HENNER shall inform the Visitor whether the details to be provided in the forms described in article 5.1 are mandatory or optional in nature. In the case of optional questions, the Visitor may decide not to provide details. In the case of mandatory questions, the Visitor must provide the relevant details in order to enable HENNER to respond to his or her inquiry. HENNER shall inform the Visitor of any consequences he or she may face in the absence of a reply.
5.3 Use of the data collected
- carrying out operations in the area of client management, relating in particular to examination of the specific requirements of each Visitor, in the interests of proposing suitable contracts, management and implementation of contracts, examining, accepting, verifying and monitoring risks, handling client relations, orders, invoices and Visitor accounts, instigating legal action and handling claims and disputes ;
- carrying out operations in the area of commercial canvassing and loyalty-building ;
- producing commercial statistic and actuarial studies ;
- managing requests arising from access, rectification and opposition rights ;
- managing feedback regarding products, services or content ;
- implementing measures against insurance fraud, money-laundering and the funding of terrorism, in order to meet their statutory and regulatory obligations ;
- processing data relating to criminal records or security measures as required by the relevant statutory, regulatory and administrative provisions, and participating in litigation relating to the activity.
5.4 Recipients authorized to process the data
The information thus collected is sent to HENNER in it capacity as data controller, to any affiliated companies in the HENNER Group or to HENNER’s insurance company and reinsurance company partners, as required for the management of cover. It may only be transferred to organizations based abroad if this is required for its management.
5.5 Visitors’ rights
Under the terms of the national and European regulations currently in force, the Visitor has a permanent right to access, alter, rectify and object to the data concerning him or her.
Requests to exercise these rights must be sent :
Either by mail to :
Délégué à la protection des données
14 boulevard du Général Leclerc
Or to the following email address : informatique-libertés@henner.com
For reasons of security, and in order to prevent any attempts at fraud, the request must be accompanied by proof of identity. If a Visitor is exercising his or her access or rectification rights, the data relating to identity documents shall be retained by HENNER for the period stipulated in article 9 of the code of criminal procedure (namely one year). If it is the objection right that is being exercised, the relevant data shall be archived until expiry of the limitation period stipulated in article 8 of the code of criminal procedure (namely three years).
The Visitor must provide his or her email address in order to communicate with HENNER. This address shall be protected as stipulated in article 5 and any use of it for the purpose of sending commercial proposals via the messaging service shall explicit consent to be obtained beforehand from the interested party.
The Site may automatically collect information using ‘cookies’ deposited and / or read when the Visitor is using the Site.
The Member should note that the following cookies may be placed and operated by HENNER for the purposes of :
- personalizing or improving the interface of the Site ;
- authentication of the Visitor when he or she carries out personalized access, enabling time to be saved and direct access to be gained to the information sought by the Visitor ;
- measuring usage via the Google Analytics statistical tool, but only through collection of the Visitor’s connection data (date, time, internet address, protocol of the Member’s computer, page consulted). This data is not intersected with other processes such as client files ;
- distributing connections onto the various HENNER servers (‘ persistent cookies ’)
The cookies are placed to collect information from the Visitor’s computer for the purposes of optimizing and personalizing the Visitor’s connection and browsing processes. HENNER undertakes to adhere to legal prescriptions regarding the storage of said information.
The Visitor may at any time block the depositing of cookies by following the appropriate procedure for his or her browser :
1) For Mozilla FIREFOX https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- Select the “Tools” menu then “Options”.
- Click on the “Privacy” icon.
- Locate the “Tracking” menu and select the appropriate options.
2) FOR MICROSOFT Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
Select the “Tools” menu “then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “Confidentiality” tab.
- Select the desired level using the cursor.
3) Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
- Click on the Chrome menu in the browser’s toolbar.
- Select “Parameters”.
- Click on “Display advanced parameters”.
- In the “Confidentiality” section, click on the “Content parameter” button.
- In the “Cookies” section, several Cookie-related parameters can be altered.
4) Safari https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT1677
- In iOS8, Click on Settings > Safari > Block cookies
- Select one of the options proposed (Always authorize, Only authorize online personalized spaces visited, Only authorize online personalized spaces currently open, Always block).
In iOS 7 or an earlier version, there is the following choice of options: Never, Third parties and advertisers, or Always.
- Select the “File ” menu > “Preferences”
- Privacy »
If the Member has decided to exercise his or her right to block cookies, no information shall be sent to HENNER.
8.1 Literary and artistic property
The Visitor is informed that all of the illustrations, designs, photographs, presentations, texts, source codes, and in more general terms, all content appearing in the Site , are the exclusive property of HENNER and / or of its affiliate or partner companies, and that these items are protected by intellectual property rights.
The Visitor therefore agrees to refrain from taking any of the following actions without explicit prior permission from HENNER and / or its affiliate or partner companies, on pain of civil and criminal penalties:
- reproducing, or arranging for the reproduction of, elements constituting the Site, in full or in part, temporarily or permanently, by any means, via any media, in any format, by any process, already known or as yet unknown,
- displaying, or arranging for the display of, elements constituting the Site, in full or in part, in their complete form or in the form of excerpts, by any means, by any process, by any means of circulation and any means of communication, already known or as yet unknown,
- adapting, or arranging for the adaptation of, elements constituting the Site, in full or in part, temporarily or permanently, and in particular translating into any languages the elements constituting the Site, creating any derived works, producing any new versions or new developments from elements of the Site, maintaining, modifying arranging, assembling or digitizing all or some of the elements constituting the Site.
This prohibition shall apply without geographical limitations, for the entire duration of the protection granted by intellectual property rights, and for any means of exploitation, whether free of charge or against remuneration.
8.2 Trademarks and distinctive symbols
Any trademarks to which reference may be made in this Site are trademarks that have been legitimately registered with the INPI (French patent office), and are protected as such. Likewise, the names of companies, products and services and any other distinctive symbols mentioned in this Site are the property and fruits of the efforts and investments of the HENNER companies and / or its affiliate or partner companies, and are protected as such. The use or infringement thereof are strictly prohibited without explicit prior approval from HENNER and / or its affiliate or partner companies, on pain of civil and criminal penalties.
9.1 HENNER’S liability
In accordance with the provisions of the law on information technology and civil liberties passed on the 6th January 1978, HENNER has deployed security measures relating to identification of the Visitor, the confidentiality of his or her data, and the integrity of the information stored and transmitted. HENNER undertakes to take all appropriate precautions in order to maintain the security of the data collected from the Visitor and in particular to prevent said data from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorized third parties. This obligation constitutes an obligation to deploy resources. HENNER undertakes to retain the data for the statutory period.
9.2 Limitations of liability
Under no circumstances may HENNER be held liable for losses suffered by the Visitor, arising:
- from an interruption of the Site outside of its control, or an occurrence of force majeure giving rise to interruption or malfunction of the Site,
- from any incident or interruption affecting the Site and caused by malfunctioning and / or unsuitability of the equipment, hardware and / or software and infrastructures of the Visitor,
- from any direct and / or indirect losses that may result from the use of this Site, and in particular any financial losses, loss of clientele, disruption to business, or loss of programs or data,
- from the unauthorized intrusion of a third party into HENNER’s computer system or the Visitor’s computer system giving rise to the dissemination of malware,
- from connecting to or visiting the Site in countries in which these actions constitute infringements of the applicable legislation or regulations.
HENNER may not be held liable for errors, omissions, corruption of, or delays in updates to, the information contained in the Site or for any consequences thereof when they are used.
The Site has been optimized for display in 1024 x 768 pixels on modern browsers such as MOZILLA FIREFOX (3.6 and upwards), GOOGLE CHROME, MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER (IE8 and upwards) and SAFARI.
HENNER reserves the right to amend the provisions of the present General Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, in response to changes made to the Site, to its parameters and in particular the technical requirements or plugs-in, changes in legislation, or for any other legitimate reason. HENNER may not under any circumstances be held liable for these amendments.
Visitors are therefore advised to check for the introduction of any new amendments on a regular basis. Visitors may establish the date on which HENNER last made amendments by consulting the “Last updated” indication above.
Any information accessible via hyperlinks leading to other sites is not under the control of HENNER which accepts no liability as to the contents thereof.
Visitors are strictly prohibited from including hyperlinks to all or part of the personalized space, unless they have received prior written authorization to do so from HENNER, said authorization being sought by sending an email to: email@example.com. HENNER may turn down the Visitor’s request without explanation. If it does authorize the inclusion of hyperlinks, this authorization is temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without explanation. Hyperlinks must in any case be withdrawn as soon as HENNER so requests.
The present General Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by French law. In the event of a dispute that cannot be settled on an amicable basis, exclusive jurisdiction is allocated to the French courts under the aegis of the Paris ‘Cour d’Appel’ (Appeals Court).